Nowadays, Dell printer has become the first choice of today dell printer users looking for technical support. It plays a big role for completing printing tasks. If you are a dell user and want to install dell printer, you should follow some important instructions given below:-
Here are simple technical steps given below:-
- Insert USB pen drive in the USB port of your PC desktop.
- PC Detects the drive, next open the driver folder where printer files are completely saved.
- Press; double click on “installation” button file.
- Confirm that you wish to continue with installation on the dialogue box that will seem.
- Installation process will start. You can follow simple onscreen instructions to complete the procedure.
- There are some settings, you have to select during the installation process. If you need online Dell Printer Help, you have any difficulty regarding dell printer installation procedure.
Simple steps to install dell printer using USB are very easy. However, if you experience any trouble, you must contact printer technical support team for instant help.
Installing Dell printer by using CD drive:-
- Need to Insert CD in the disk drive.
- Generally the PC desktop will distinguish the drive as installation disks come with Auto run features.
- In the case, Auto run does not start, you can go to CD drive directly in my computers and start the Setup.exe file from there.
- The installation process of dell printer will be the same as USB drive installation. You will need to follow the onscreen instructions and the printer will be installed on your system. If you have any issue, you can call directly online technical support team to get quick help. And you can also take online remote tech support services instantly. And call at Dell Printer Tech Support Phone Number 1-800-834-1377 for quick responses.
If you don’t have USB drive or CD drive, you can download the driver directly from the Internet.
Installing the driver from the Internet:-
- You should have an active Internet connection. You need to turn the printer on.
- If you have connected your dell printer to the computer system with USB cable and make sure that you disconnect it firstly.
- You need to recognize the model of your dell printer.
- You should follow onscreen computer instructions and you will be redirected to download section.
- Finally, you need to click “download” button to begin the download. There are 2 download options, full feature and basic. If you have any error, you can call at toll free Dell Printer Setup Number to get best technical help instantly.